#3-1936 STONECUTTER PLACE, PEMBERTON BC
We Are By Appointment Only
Guest Spot Notice!
Dave will be in Kelowna Bc,
Aug 31st - Sept 4th
273 Bernard Ave Kelowna BC V1Y 6N2
April 20th - May 22nd
Away April 2nd-17th
Method Tattoo Covid-19 Response Protocol
-entry will ONLY be permitted with an appointment, which can be made the day of.
-1 client per tattoo artist may be in the building at a time. (2 clients max)
- clients and staff will do their best to stay 2 meters a part until tattoo procedures begin.
-sanitizer will be provided at the door, which must be used upon every entry.
- clients are not to touch any shelves, desks, counters, equipment unnecessarily.
-a disinfected, sealed bin will be at the door for all personal items.
-clients and artists are not to shake hands, hug or make unnecessary contact.
-no friends and family allowed to accompany clients.
- clients must bring their own drinks/cups/bottles, as none will be provided. (Water refills are available)
-clients must remain outside until scheduled appointment.
-consultations will be held over phone, text, email, or video chat only.
-clients are required to wear a mask during their time spent in the facility. Clients may bring their own. Masks must cover both mouth and nose.
-clients are not to make any bookings if they are sick. We have the right to refuse service to anyone showing ANY signs of sickness.
- clients are to reschedule appointments upon showing ANY signs or symptoms of any sickness, without penalty.
-appointments can be rescheduled last minute (within 24 hours) without penalty if clients are experiencing signs or symptoms of Covid-19 or any sickness. ONE TIME ONLY.
- clients may not make an appointment if anyone in their household have been in contact with, or are suspected/diagnosed with covid-19.
- if a client has traveled outside of BC or Canada, minimum 14 days is required between date of return and appointment.
-clients will have their temperature taken before entering by an artist using a temp gun.
-clients will sign a waver that outlines these regulations regarding Covid-19
-additional disinfecting practices have been implemented. Upon opening, between each client and after closing, we will be disinfecting all high touch areas:
-doors and door knobs
-sinks and faucets
-personal items bin
-all tattoo tools, equipment, and surfaces are covered with barriers and discarded immediately after use, and thoroughly disinfected using Cavicide, an intermediate grade disinfectant.
-tattoo needles/cartridges, grips, ink cups, and tattoo gels are individually packed, pre-sterilized, one time use, disposable items.
-hands are washed immediately upon arrival to work.
-hands are washed or sanitized upon every re-entry
-hands are washed before every time they go to tattoo, or make contact with client (even when gloves are being put on)
-artists will space appointments with enough time in between to thoroughly disinfect all high touch areas, and bathrooms.
-hands are washed or sanitized after handling money without touching surfaces in between.
- artists will be wearing masks at all times during the entirety of an appointment, which may be changed regularly upon longer appointments.
- artists have the option of wearing sleeves during the tattooing procedure, which will be changed regularly upon longer appointments.
-we have completed our Covid-19 Response Protocol as per WorkSafe BC and have posted it on our website, our social media platforms, and have it printed in our facility.
-cross contamination is taken very seriously in our shop and no gloves are re-used between touching any surfaces that may be carrying any potential risks.